FBS only ships to the continental USA. In other words we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Po Boxes, US Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO addresses. This is because not all of our suppliers are able to support these destinations and as a result we have disabled supporting them. If you want to sell to these locations you will need to accept delivery of the order directly and then re-ship to the destination yourself. If you are an ebay seller, you can disable the ability to sell to these locations by following the steps below.
Note: If you send an order to FBS with one of these excluded destinations, the system will reject the order and will refund you.
1. Login to your ebay account
2. Open a new browser and navigate to your Parts Center Profile - http://www.ebay.com/vip/sellerprefs
3. Click the Shipping and Handling link
4. Configure the screen like you see in the screenshot
How to disable selling to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, etc...
Selling Parts on eBay with Sophio and WHI
Sophio is partnered with an eBay owned company by the name of WHI Solutions. With an eBay store...Do you have a suggested ebay feed?
We sure do! Since Fulfillment by Sophio got started by helping distributors sell on eBay we have...How long does it take for data to get updated on eBay?
When you make a change to a value in your Sophio store, your assumptoin should be that your ebay...Things to do before you go live on eBay with your Sophio powered store
1. Visit partscenter at this link: http://partscenter.ebay.com - Complete your seller profile....Who does what and who fixes what? Sheesh!
Selling on eBay is a great way to boost your b2c sales, but it is no doubt a complex and...