How long does it take for data to get updated on eBay?
Consider this scenario.
1. It is 1pm Eastern time and you make a change to the pricing models in your store. Your B2C site is instantly updated.
2. At midnight, the Sophio system generates a new inventory feed which is sent to your WHI ftp account.
3. Around 6am, WHI will consume your inventory feed and send it to eBay.
4. Once eBay receives and validates the feed, the items will begin to surface at your ebay store. If you have hundreds of thousands of items, this takes several hours.
If you ever get into a bind and you are 'scared' you might have problems with selling below cost, you can put your eBay store in vacation mode. Login to your ebay store and click preferences to do that.
Sophio is partnered with an eBay owned company by the name of WHI Solutions. With an eBay store...Do you have a suggested ebay feed?
We sure do! Since Fulfillment by Sophio got started by helping distributors sell on eBay we have...How to disable selling to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, etc...
FBS only ships to the continental USA. In other words we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Po...Things to do before you go live on eBay with your Sophio powered store
1. Visit partscenter at this link: http://partscenter.ebay.com - Complete your seller profile....Who does what and who fixes what? Sheesh!
Selling on eBay is a great way to boost your b2c sales, but it is no doubt a complex and...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution