If you need to reset an order that has already been sent to the supplier, follow these steps.
1) Find the invoice you wish to reset. You can do this using the findinvoice.wws (also know as Invoice Search) in your control panel.
2) Click on 'Edit Header' at the top of the invoice page.
3) Click 'Update Supplier # (Send)' located at the top of the page.
4) Type the word 'EMPTY' in the 'Enter Supplier Order Number' field.
5) Lastly click the link labeled 'Cick here to romove ALL current supplier order numbers so that you can re-send order to an configured supplier'
Resetting an order to the supplier
How do I send orders to the Supplier for fulfillment?
There are two modes for sending orders to your supplier.A‚A They are manual and automatic.A‚A...How do I resend an order to WorldPac after an error?
When you click Send from the invoice report, the Sophio web server connects to the WorldPac...How do I change the supplier on an order?
Step 1 - Go to invoice report and find order to update Step 2 - Click the Edit link and look for...How does automatic order send work?
For a WHI powered webstore, there are three modes for automatic order fulfillment. MATCH-ONLY...Sending Tax/Freight/Discounts info to my Warehouse Management System (WMS)
To send tax, freight, and discount information to a WD, we can either provide it in the comment...