How does this all work?
1. Sophio Support: https://support.sophio.com/ - Use this site to submit questions and read articles like you are reading now about using the Sophio platform. If you are a Sophio licensed account, you will pay for our support service with a credit card at this site. If this card expires the system will email you. This is not the same place you store your credit card for parts purchases.
2. Your 'control panel' for your own B2C store: http://www.autoparts.com/admin.wws (assuming you own the domain name autoparts.com) - The user id and password for your store was emailed to you when we first created your b2c store. If you lose the password we can reset it for you if access the Sophio support site (http://support.sophio.com/), or you can click the 'reset password link'. You will manage your orders, products, customers, and store settings here.
3. If you are an eBay seller and you are using the WHI ebay link listing tool you will access it at this link: http://www.nexpart.com/admin - The user and password will come from your WHI implementer. Please do not send support requests for WHI related questions to the Sophio support link. The WHI support team does not have access.
4. Your eBay store - http://www.ebay.com (click 'my ebay')
5. If you use Sophio to drop ship orders to your buyers (even once in a while) you will have an account in FBS. Access your FBS account here: http://fbs.sophio.com/ - Notc. Your FBS account number, user id, and password is stored in the Supplier record for FBS in your B2C site (accessed at #2 on this list).
FBS is the order fulfillment division of Sophio. Businesses of all shapes and sizes use FBS to...Drop Ship Agreement
Wholesale/Drop Ship Agreement This Wholesale/Drop Ship Program Agreement (hereinafter,...What is the difference between WHI and Sophio
WHI offers sellers a tool named "ebaylink" and a number of other enterprise scale applications....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution